Treating a Cut on a Dog's Tongue

Category Health
If the cut is not severe enough to visit your vet, give water and soft food. You can also try rinsing out your pet's mouth regularly. Luckily minor cuts heal quickly. This is a guide about treating a cut on a dog's tongue.

My little Chihuahua got her mouth and tongue cut. She's drooling like crazy and I'm sure she is in pain. Is there anything I can put on it?

Answers

Best Answer

If it is bleeding a lot, you need to see the vet. If not, serve food that is soft and rinse out the mouth with plain water a few times a day.

How bad is the cut? I'd give her a cup of ice water for now