Trellis for Dragon Fruit

Here is my updated trellis for my dragon fruit. If you are limited on space this will work best! It is a neater and more organized style - it also helps dragon fruit cactus bear fruit.

Check out your local home improvement store's clearance center for marked down wood. I was able to get these pieces of wood for clearance/cheap price!

Total Time: An afternoon

1. My height for the 4x4 is 4 ft, but you can make it longer if you would like. For the 2x4 - 12 ft wood, I cut (2) 24", (3) 22", (2) 12" slightly angled (best I could do as I don't have an angled saw).
  2. Assemble the pieces together as shown below using nails.
  3. You will use the concrete block from your home improvement store (I bought from Home Depot.) You will put the concrete block into your hole. Screw the 4x4 to the concrete block. And you are finished! Ready to plant your dragon fruit!

Great idea and a nice way to help the plant grow. I have many of these in my yard and just plant them around to keep the dogs out of my flower beds. I have not allowed mine to grow up enough to bear fruit yet. I normally cut them down and just replant them around the yard. I guess I do this to keep the slugs out of my plants and this works well for me. Maybe I should allow a few of mine to grow up now and bear fruit.

Crafts Garden & Yard TrellisesDecember 9, 2019
🎉

Generated 2019-12-28 09:14:53 in 825 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

TrellisesGarden & Yard