Turkey Mozzarella Sandwich
Vote for this contest contender!
This is a toddler (18 months) approved sandwich. Easy to make and perfect to use up any left over turkey too.
*You can make an adult version as well, food processor chop would be optional.
Total Time: 5-10 minutes
- olive oil
- wheat bread
- You will need to use a food processor and chop some turkey meat.
- Cut some pieces of mozzarella cheese.
- In a large pan, on medium heat, add a little bit of olive oil, then your turkey and minced spinach.
- Then some mozzarella strips and cook to your desire, or until melted.
- Then put on bread and cut, then serve. Perfect for your toddler for a quick lunch.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!