Don't store your Halloween pumpkins away just yet! You can use them as decorations for Thanksgiving. Transform your pumpkin into a turkey with some construction paper, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- tape & gluestick
- Using construction paper (red, orange, brown) cut out turkey features.
- Using a brown pipe cleaner, cut to fit around the turkey's head.
- Glue on turkey features and eyes.
- Cut yellow and red pipe cleaners and tape on the back.
- Tape the turkey's head and feet onto your pumpkin.
- For finishing touches, tape on some leaves to resemble feathers. Now youare ready to display your turkey pumpkin!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!