Turn an Old Muffin Tin Into a Ribbon Caddy
July 8, 2009
How to recycle an old muffin tin into a ribbon caddy:
- Spray paint an old muffin tin and appropriate number of dowel rods (any size that will accommodate a spool of ribbon).
- Fill each mold with Crayola Model Magic, or any other air-drying clay.
- Place one dowel rod into the center of each filled mold until the dowel reaches the bottom.
- Make a small "snake" piece of clay and wrap around the base of the rod to hold in place.
- Let air dry per instructions.
- Ribbon can then be slid and stacked down the rods, allowing you to pull off desired amount of ribbon without removing any of the other rolls.
By April from Albany, GA
June 25, 20130 found this helpful
That is so cute and clever!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.