Turn an Old Muffin Tin Into a Ribbon Caddy
Paint an old muffin tin and add dowels to create a unique and useful ribbon caddy. The steps and a finished photo can be found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
How to recycle an old muffin tin into a ribbon caddy:
- Spray paint an old muffin tin and appropriate number of dowel rods (any size that will accommodate a spool of ribbon).
- Fill each mold with Crayola Model Magic, or any other air-drying clay.
- Place one dowel rod into the center of each filled mold until the dowel reaches the bottom.
- Make a small "snake" piece of clay and wrap around the base of the rod to hold in place.
- Let air dry per instructions.
- Ribbon can then be slid and stacked down the rods, allowing you to pull off desired amount of ribbon without removing any of the other rolls.
By April from Albany, GA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.