Under the Table Storage Idea

Category Storage
There is space at floor level under tables and dressers that you may use for extra storage when you need it. This is a page about under the table storage idea.

I am moving and sat a stack of cake pans near my side table for donating. The pan slid a bit under my table and inspiration struck!

If you have a nightstand that has legs like mine, you too can hide things you want to keep close but unseen. You can use a cake pan, painted or covered with something pretty. Also good is a box from the stores that they empty when displaying tuna or cat food.

Things you can put in it are crochet projects, articles to read, your tablet/kindle with the charger through the back, your favorite book and more.

I hope this inspires you to use every little space you have to keep your home tidy and organized!

N-JOY!

What a great idea! I never would have thought of that. Thanks.

Then my job here is done !

Organizing StorageDecember 31, 2017
🎃
🌻
🎂