Use Old Storage Racks In Your Garden

Having shelving to display potted garden plants is easily done. Repurpose some of the racks and shelves you may have been using in your garage, or look for some at a garage sale.

Everyone has old shelves and racks that they have bought to use in their garage. From time to time the racks get old and you replace them with new ones. Instead of throwing them away use them in your garden. The racks in the garden will give you more space for your plants. You can arrange the racks at the back of your garden next to the fence. This way you have plenty of room to add your plants.

I use the old racks in my garden to start new plants, grow up other plants or even plant herbs for the kitchen. You can add a lot of plants to the rack which gives you more space in your garden to plant other things. What is excellent about metal racks is the fact that the water from the top rack will drip down and water the plants on the rack underneath. This also saves water if you live in a country that conserves water.

With a metal rack, you only need to water every other shelf on the rack. The water from the upper shelf will give the plants on the second self plenty of water. This is a great way to grow food or plants in your yard.

Beautiful plants you have! I have a rack outdoors for my gardening supplies.

Thank you so much. I normally do a lot of starter plants to use in the garden and to sell to some plant shops here on the islands. This is a great way to find more space in my yard to start new plants for people and to sell to the market.

i would need to secure them or the bears and racoons would knock them over,js

These are absolutely gorgeous! I just love your ideas and how you put things together and affordably too!!

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceFebruary 7, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-08 22:06:44 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️