Using Bill Pay Features

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

A smartphone being used to pay a bill online.Most checking accounts now include a Billpay feature. My account has Pay My Bills and it is free. It works better for me than Automatic Pay. We have a tight budget, and with automatic payments on my bills, I would have to worry about having enough money in the account when the creditor decided to withdraw his payment. With Pay My Bills, I choose the date the payment is made.

We get our Social Security checks deposited to our account on the 3rd of the month, so I schedule the bills that come in during the month to be paid on the 4th of the following month. I schedule them the day they arrive in the mail so that I don't have to spend a lot of time at the last minute paying the bills.

It saves on postage, also. I have a temporary file for payment pending. As soon as the payment shows in my online bank statement, I move the bill, mark it paid and file it into my permanent files.

By Harlean from Arkansas

Budget & Finance Paying BillsFebruary 4, 2017
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Bill-Pay-Features-1.html