Using Brewer's Yeast for Fleas on Cats

My mom uses brewer's yeast for our dogs and I was wanting to know can you use the same brewer's yeast for cats as you use for dogs or is there a different type for cats?

By Angie S.

Hi, have not used it but Health food store suggested it. I would assume they have the best quality.

I used in for my cats. Added some to their food; and, rubbed it into their fur; and, it got rid of the fleas.

We used Nutritional Yeast and our cats loved it. This kept fleas away as long as they had it on their food. One cat loved it so much, she wouldn't eat unless the yeast was on her food. Brewer's yeast is more bitter than Nutritional yeast. From what I've read and experienced with all our dogs and cats (4 and 4) Nutritional yeast works just as well but tastes better.

Pets FleasNovember 24, 2014
🐛
👒
😷
👔
🌻