Using Corkboard in the Kitchen

If you don't like cluttering up your fridge with photos, recipes, and shopping lists, install a piece of cork board on the inside of a cabinet door. Simply measure the inside of the cabinet door, cut the piece of cork board, and attach with tacks or small nails.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

2 More Solutions

One of the things I have done so far is corkboard the kitchen cabinets. It's just me and my 14 and 2 year old, so I made it fun. Since I can not do anything permanent, I thought about how I could corkboard the cabinets and be able to remove it later, with no damage.

Cork Board Cupboard

We hang a cork board by the freezer to organize the meat in our freezer. List each type of meat along one side of the board, such as Beef, Chicken, Pork. Under these categories we list such as chicken, boneless breasts leg quarters and ground.

Organizing KitchenJanuary 10, 2013
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Corkboard-in-the-Kitchen.html