General AdviceConsumer Advice

Using Titletrader Website

I am having trouble on I cannot get the website to let me verify my email address and therefore I am unable to get books with my points. I have been able to accept books requested and I have accumulated points, but the verify email address is not working and I can't use my points. I have contacted them 4 times and have not received any replies. Can someone help me?

By Annette P.

Go to their FAQ page here:

This is what caught my eye on that page so maybe no one has given you a positve feedback yet?:

Q: Is there a limit to the number of requests I can make?
A: No, as long as you have the Request Points in your account you can make as many requests as you like. The only restriction on Request Points is that you must have positive feedback to use them.