Using a Portable Potty for Bathroom Breaks

If you have a young child, carrying a plastic potty in your car can be a good idea. This is a page about using a portable potty for bathroom breaks.

I am the mother of 3 little boys ranging from the ages of 3 1/2 to 7 months and when we have to be out somewhere I found it was quite difficult to unload all 3 and go inside to use the bathroom when one of the older boys had to go.

So when I ran across a potty chair with a lid and splash guard a light went off in my head, "if I can use this at home why not in my van". Not only is it convenient b/c I don't have to unhook the baby... I have both hands free to handle the boys and it is much more sanitary b/c I know it is clean. So if you are a stressed out mom or dad that has difficulty when you are out with bathroom breaks then this is the route to go.

By mommy3

Parenting Toddler and Preschooler Potty TrainingJuly 8, 2018
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-a-Portable-Potty-for-Bathroom-Breaks.html