Vaccinating Your Dog at Home

Category Health
With a minimal of training a pet owner can often administer many, if not all, of the vaccinations their dog needs. This is a guide about vaccinating your dog at home.

I bought a parvo shot from my local feed store and it came with two bottles in the pack. Is it okay if I just gave my pup the parvo vaccine and didn't mix it with the distemper?

Answers

Best Answer

Why would you not give the other shot? It would be okay not to give it though.

Is it better to have the vet give the shots to dogs?

By Ls

Answers

Yes, some of them or you used to could. I gave mine parvo shots I think (it was years ago). It wasn't possible to give rabies though (at least here in Texas), you had to go to a vet. Call your local feed and ranch store and ask them what kind of shots are available for dogs. It was a lot cheaper to do it yourself. As I recall it was about $2 a shot and no vet fees! They will even tell you how to do it, or you can find the info online.

Often times dog will get parvo from the parvo shot. Best to build immune system rather than break it down with vaccines. Read sites that give ingredients in vaccines. Documented by big pharma you will find ingredients like mercury (now called thimerisol) antifreeze, aborted fetal cells, rotting monkey brains, aluminum and animal pus along with other unhealthy add ons.

Almost any anti vaccine site. A good one is vaclib.org.

The only person professionally qualifed to administer vaccine in the correct dosage is your Veterinarian.