Valentine Banoffee Cookie Recipe
These banana and caramel flavored cookies are good any time, but add a bit of red food coloring and they become the perfect Valentine's Day treat. This page contains a Valentine banoffee cookie recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have just learned a new recipe. And since happy hearts day is coming, I added a fancy idea for my banoffee cookies. It's a perfect treat for kids this Valentine's Day.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 26 pcs
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup raisins
- red food coloring (optional)
- Mix together mashed bananas and caramel sauce.
- Add in the sugar and butter. Whisk until creamy.
- Gradually add the flour while you continue whisking the mixture.
- Add in the egg and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the mixture continuously while you add a drop of red food coloring. Mix well until color blends evenly.
- Sprinkle with raisins and mix again. If you're not fond of raisins you can use chocolate chips.
- Freeze mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour. After such time, scoop a tablespoonful of the mixture and form into heart shapes.
- Bake your banoffee cookie hearts for 20 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.