Valentine's Day DIY Gift Bags

You can add holiday themed decorations to a gift bag with simple supplies you probably already have at home. This is a guide about valentine's day DIY gift bags.

You can easily redesign a shopping bag into a Valentine's Day themed gift bag. You will need simple supplies that you probably already have at home!

Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time

Yield: 1 gift bag

• paper
  • scissors
  • acrylic paint
  • sponge
  • shopping bag

1. To make your snowflake you will need a square sheet of paper. I used regular printer paper - folded over and cut like so.
  2. Fold triangle in half.
  3. And in half again.
  4. On creased side (in my photo on the left side) is where you will cut your design.
  5. Once you cut the design you like, reveal your awesome design! You can save the heart cutouts for another project too if you'd like.
  6. You can easily repeat the process and cut out other snowflake designs. The possibilities are endless.
  7. Use your choice of shopping bag, I used one from Chico's. I used red and pink acrylic paint and dabbed with a foam sponge.
  8. Allow to dry. Once dried you can glue the snowflake to your bag. Add a gift and the project is complete.

Cute as can be! <3

Thank you!!! :) I ended up making more.