Valentine's Day DIY Gift Bags
You can add holiday themed decorations to a gift bag with simple supplies you probably already have at home. This is a guide about valentine's day DIY gift bags
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can easily redesign a shopping bag into a Valentine's Day themed gift bag. You will need simple supplies that you probably already have at home!
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
Yield: 1 gift bag
- acrylic paint
- shopping bag
- To make your snowflake you will need a square sheet of paper. I used regular printer paper - folded over and cut like so.
- Fold triangle in half.
- And in half again.
- On creased side (in my photo on the left side) is where you will cut your design.
- Once you cut the design you like, reveal your awesome design! You can save the heart cutouts for another project too if you'd like.
- You can easily repeat the process and cut out other snowflake designs. The possibilities are endless.
- Use your choice of shopping bag, I used one from Chico's. I used red and pink acrylic paint and dabbed with a foam sponge.
- Allow to dry. Once dried you can glue the snowflake to your bag. Add a gift and the project is complete.
January 24, 20190 found this helpful
Cute as can be! <3
January 25, 20190 found this helpful
Thank you!!! :) I ended up making more.