Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

Use vinegar and water to wash out residue from conditioner or shampoo build up. Rinse then wash with favorite shampoo makes hair feel great and gives your hair a boost of volume.

By stardaze from Buffalo NY

Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

I once asked a young woman what made her hair so shiny. She told me she makes a paste of water with baking soda and rubs it into her hair to get rid of the buildup from hair products. (02/23/2006)

By Carol

Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

Also, put some baking soda in the palm of your hand and then pour some shampoo over it, mix it with your finger and shampoo. My sister-in-law is a beautician and she uses this in her shop all the time. I use it at home, too. It's great if you use a lot of hairspray, gets the build-up out (02/23/2006)

By Louise

Vinegar to Remove Shampoo Build Up

I usually put baking soda in my shampoo bottle with some water to save money on the shampoo. It works great! (02/24/2006)

By scarlett mathis