CrochetCrafts

Vintage Crochet Santa Bib Pattern

When my children, now grown, were small, I had a pattern from Country Woman or Country Crafts Magazine for a crochet Santa Bib. I have searched everywhere on the internet for it. Does anyone have a copy they would share or sell?

Best Answer

You may have better luck finding this particular pattern later in the year and closer to the holidays.

• I'm not sure but I believe that Country Crafts Magazine is strictly for cross stitch patterns and not for crotchet patterns.
  • Here is a link to a cute vintage (1997) pattern but may not be the one you are looking for. This was originally from the Crafting Traditions magazine.
  • www.ravelry.com/.../patterns
  • www.ravelry.com/.../crocheted-santa-bib

that is the bib I'm looking for but the pattern isn't there :(

This is just a link to the person selling the pattern (second link). You will have to sign up (free) and check on whether the pattern is still available.

Sorry - This is not a free pattern.

I found a picture on Pinterest. It came from Country Woman Magazine. The link is broken. You can contact them here: www.countrywomanmagazine.com/.../