Finding Vintage Crochet Patterns

Category Patterns
Vintage crochet placemat against red background
If you are looking for a unique pattern for your next crochet project, perhaps a vintage one is the answer. This is a guide about finding vintage crochet patterns.

I am looking for a reversible crochet afghan with 2 colors and i think its sc but one color is laid across the chain and you crochet over it and next row is the same only you reverse the colors. I have been looking for this pattern for years as I made it in the 70s.

Answers

Have you tried the Vintage Pattern Files for your pattern? If I had a better idea what the finished afghan looked like it would make it easier for me to find your exact patter. You can start here: http://thevinta  le-cheveron.html

I would also suggest searching on Craftsy's website. They have over 90.000 free patterns to choose from. You will need to create an account to search for your pattern. Here is the link to the site: https://www.craftsy.com/