How to Make a Vinyl Tablecloth Wreath
A simple weatherproof decoration can be made with a vinyl table cloth cut in strips and a wreath purchased at your dollar store. This is a page about how to make a vinyl tablecloth wreath
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a wreath that is so simple and weather friendly that you do not have to have a covered porch! You can make it for only a little money by just using vinyl table cloths and a wreath purchased at your dollar store. Here's how!
Total Time: 2 hours
- wire wreath
- vinyl table cloths (3 different colors)
- embellishments (optional)
- The best use for this project is to use square table cloths. Unfold leaving your cloth doubled or triple folded for a fluffy look. Stack all 3 colors together.
- Cut lengths approximately 12 inches long and 2 to 3 inches wide.
- With strips, tie around all of the rings, knotting them. For a more full look turn some of the tails of your strips inward and outward, alternating each color. Step back and take a look to judge if you want to make your wreath fuller by adding more strips. An 18 inch wreath uses 75% of 3 table cloths, because they cling together, the layers need to be pulled apart.
- Add a bow and embellishments (optional) or use different color tablecloths