What is This on the Bottom of my Foot?

Does anyone know what this is on the bottom of my foot? Its painful but I'm not sure what it is. Sorry for the dirty feet. It feels like glass sometimes and other times burns. I included a picture and a zoomed in picture.

It looks like a Plantar Wart. Here is a link to read up on the cause and treatment of Plantar Warts: www.mayoclinic.org/.../syc-20352691 .
Good luck and fast healing.

I believe you have a plantar wart and these can be very painful. It is usually recommended that you soak your foot in warm water for at least 10-15 minutes and then gently rub the area with a pumice stone - do this gently, especially the first time or you will make it even more irritated. Then apply some moisturizing creme/lotion. Do this everyday until you have nice smooth skin.
Be sure to not get too hasty - do this gently as the warm water will have made the skin softer and the pumice stone will remove the dead skin.
You can use a nail file if you do not have a pumice stone but it would be best to purchase one soon as these tend to return so you'll have to do this at least weekly to keep your foot smooth.

www.healthline.com/.../plantar-callus#treatments

This looks like a typical planters wart to me. This can happen quite often if you take showers in public areas such as a locker room or even a gym. You can try a few home remedies to see if you can get this to go away. They also sell medication you can buy at your local drug stores to apply to the wart. Here are some easy home remedies you can try yourself at home to see if this helps or not. www.healthline.com/.../plantar-wart-home-remedy#calluses

😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-is-This-on-the-Bottom-of-my-Foot.html