Hawk

I was in my bedroom watching the morning news, when a hawk swooped in and landed in the tree outside my window. I ran to the kitchen to grab my camera, but this was the only shot I could get. When I snapped this photo, it was through 2 layers of glass. It looked terrible! Once I got it into Corel Draw, all I had to do was an automatic adjustment, and it looks much better now.

Taken November 4th, 2010

By Leigh

Answers:

Wildlife: Hawk

Wow! Thanks for sharing! (11/18/2010)

By Sharon Stone Gibson

Wildlife: Hawk

I think that's a great picture! Large birds are so amazing to look at, they are so majestic and regal! (11/18/2010)

By SuzyQ82

Wildlife: Hawk

Beautiful picture and lovely of you to show us so we all can enjoy him! (11/18/2010)

By bpaddle