Windex as a Stain Remover

This tip was serendipitously delivered to me this morning by our secretary at my office. She said last week she opened the junk closet at work and a can of paint fell out and the top came off. To get all the paint out of the carpet, she used windex. She said it also works on ink stains on clothes.

Well tonight my husband came home having had a pen leak all over his sport coat. It should have been ruined, but I got almost every speck of black ink out with Windex! It still needs to go to the cleaners, but it's saved! Makes me wonder if the father in My Big Fat Greek Wedding was right...that Windex IS good for everything.

By Kathleen