Windshield Wiper Fluid Pump Not Working

I just picked up my truck from having the power steering cooler, radiator, steering shaft, and ball joints fixed. Now, my dashboard shows the wipers' indicator on. The wipers work, but the fluid won't pump out. I filled it up to the brim to make sure I had fluid, still nothing. Did the technician do something accidentally that can be fixed easily on my own? Should I bring it back only to find out something else is "faulty"?

By Joseph

You paid good money to have all those repairs done to your car - bring it back! Don't try to find out what the problem might be. That is part of the problem - no one is held accountable for their workmanship.

By all means take it back and ask, although I think it is unlikely that the pump was damaged by the other repairs; I suspect it was time for it to die.

I have a 2008 Rav 4 and I ran out of windshield fluid during sub zero weather. I then refilled it and now the fluid come out. ???