Wire Gift Tag Charm and Ornaments
Here is an awesome way to personalize a gift, by adding a monogram initial gift tag charm that also serves as a Christmas ornament.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- copper craft wire
- wire cutters
- wire pliers
- hot glue
- Using a marker on paper, sketch out the initials or name you want to form.
- Use the paper as a guide to help you bend the copper wire and form the letters. The pliers will help form the letters and when you're done you'll need to use cutters to cut the copper wire.
- For each charm you make, make sure to make a little loop so you can thread ribbon in the loop to add to wrapped presents and your recipient could also use the charm as an ornament for their Christmas tree if they'd like.
- Optional: You could finish and leave the charms as is and attach to your gifts. Or, you can wrap the wire with ribbon. I went with this mermaid green. Using hot glue dabbed at the end and wrapped to the other side and secured with a dab of hot glue.
- You are finished with this wire ornament and charm. You can wrap your gift and thread the charm from the loop then ready to gift! Or leave the charm without being wrapped in ribbon. Afterwards this charm is an ornament (2 in 1 thoughtful handmade gift!)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!