Woven Egg Paper Mat
Try this fun and easy craft project to do with your toddler. He/she can pick their favorite colors for the strips and weave.
Optional: This can be a seasonal handmade place mat after being laminated.
- I freehand drew an oval shape and cut it out.
- Fold in half and cut even strips leaving 1.5"-2" from the top/base of the oval.
- Cut assorted colored strips for weaving.
- Weave under and over until completed.
- Go back with scissors and cut off the excess.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.