Yarn Heart Decoration
Instead of purchasing a new plant pot for a specific holiday, you could make reusable decorations.
Here is a Valentine's Day themed heart decoration for your plant pot. It can be made with simple supplies you probably have at home! I made two different versions.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- double sided tape
- Optional glue stick/hot glue
- Use cardboard from cereal box, packaging box (or any sturdy paper). I used these paint catalogs that I still have that I haven't tossed out and glued together 2 pages so it is thicker.
- Cut out a heart shape and then cut out another heart inside.
- Cut yarn to a manageable length. Then tape down one end (back side of your heart) and wrap around until you've out of yarn. Repeat the process until you have the heart covered in yarn completely. You could also use hot glue if you'd like to make sure everything is stuck extra well.
- Use double sided tape or painter's tape (depending on your pot to not damage it). Then tape it against your plant pot. Now it is ready to display.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.