Zucchini Spiral Noodles with Fresh Tomato Sauce

I love this time of year when all the vegetables are harvesting. The squashes are getting so big and always on sale! I have been finding myself adding fresh zucchini and summer squash to many dishes. I hope you will like this one! It is light and delicious! I purchased a Spiralizer! I love it!

I used a Spiralizer (purchased at Amazon for about $17 ) Well worth it. Many uses!Use the directions for spiraling the 2 squash making spaghetti noodles

1. Using the spiralizer, follow the instructions (very easy) to spiral cut your squashes.
  2. Let them steam in 1 of a bit salted water for only 1 minute. Drain quickly and put back in the pan covered.
  3. Making this quick sauce. Using a small saucepan, pour in the tomatoes, the seasonings. Let simmer for a few minutes.
  4. Your done and ready to serve this light fresh meal you will love! Place a spoonful of spaghetti squash into a wide bowl, top with a ladle of sauce, then add some fresh shredded Parmesan cheese on top!
  5. Enjoy!

Food and Recipes Recipes PastasOctober 2, 2020
🐰
🍀
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Zucchini-Spiral-Noodles-with-Fresh-Tomato-Sauce.html