Thumb Print Turkeys
These cute thumb print turkeys make great place cards or note cards. You can use stamp pads or acrylic paint, whichever you have on hand. I used acrylic paint for mine.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- yellow acrylic paint
- orange acrylic paint
- red acrylic paint
- brown acrylic paint
- wiggly eyes
- black marker
- white card stock
- paper plate
- paint brush
- Fold a piece of card stock to create a card (mine was about 3 x 4 inches).
- Use a paper plate as your paint pallet, and put a small amount of each color of paint onto the plate.
- Using a paint brush apply some yellow paint to your thumb or index finger and stamp a ring of yellow for the turkey's tail
- Repeat using orange and red paint.
- Use brown to stamp the turkey's body.
- Allow to dry and glue wiggly eyes in place, then paint on a yellow beak.
- Use a black marker to draw the feet.
- If using for place cards, write each guest's name on the front of the card.
By Angela from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.