Freebies

Link: Free Drum Sticks and Book or DVD

Is there a budding drummer in your family or among your friends? Go to http://www.playdrums.com/idm/consumerad.html for a coupon for a free pair of drum sticks and either a book or DVD. Just take to your local music store, have them sign and then send in! I am doing it for my hubby the percussionist! This offer is good until 12/31/09, so it's great for Christmas.

Source: Percussion Marketing Council

By pam munro from L.A., CA

Thanks for the info.

Anonymous

Okay, I am biased on this one because it brought back wonderful memories of my daddy :-)

He was a drummer in high school, as a soldier during the Korean War and had his own traveling orchestra after discharge from the army until he married my mom and started a family. When I was a little girl he would teach my brother and I how to play on a practice pad on the weekends and my brother eventually started playing the drums :-)

He passed away twenty one years ago but I still have a pair of his drum sticks in his memory. You've inspired me to donate them to a young one with a dream instead of hording them and I am certain my daddy would approve :-)

Thumbs up for sharing this link which can aid budding musicians :-)

Good tip, I'm sure a lot of budding percussionists would love this!