ShoppingConsumer Advice

Carry 3" x 5" Spiral Note Pad When Shopping

Category Shopping

Keep a note pad in your car, pants pocket, purse OR coupon pouch with a pen when shopping. Then you are always prepared to jot notes of items that you may want to duplicate for a gift.

Seeing is one thing, remembering is another!

By Syd

By Nicky (Guest Post)

I find it easier to have one of those pens with a cord to wear around your neck. But instead, loop the pen cord through the spiral of the notebook so the pen and notebook don't get separated and are always together.

Nicky

I found a perfect thing for this someplace once and I keep it in my purse now. I am constantly bringing it out and using it. It is a leather (fake I'm sure) bound pad, with a solar powered calculator and a replaceable note pad. On the side of it is a piece of elastic for keeping an ink pen attached to it. I've had it for over a year now and find that I'm always pulling it out to jot something down or to calculate one thing or another.