BirthdayParties

The Wiggles Birthday Party With Dancing

My 2 year old son loves "The Wiggles", he also loves to dance. I wanted to have a birthday party that incorporates dancing. What fun activities could I do with a Wiggles theme?

Any advice or ideas?
Sheree

buy/rent/check out from library any Wiggles tape, they dance to all their songs. The kids will be able to dance along with the Wiggles, get the CD's if you don't want the TV on. The Wiggles music just makes kids WANT to dance.

Teach them to do the Hokey Pokey dance.

you could burn some cd's with wiggles songs to give as favors. you could have a dancing parade with some little musical instruments....oriental trading has a ton of little musical things that could also be used for favors. otherwise check the dollar store. have freeze dance and other dancing games for the kids. you could also throw candy for the parade part....my 2 year old loved the candy at the parade this year! you could also print off the wiggles color/activity sheets for the non dancers at the party. we've never watched the wiggles so i dont have any other ideas! hope this helps!

Maybe you can get the musical CD and play it and have a kids dance off. Whoever can dance the longest wins. Or you can show the kids a few dance steps from the show and see how good the remember it and the last one standing wins. Or incorporate the "Simon Says" ie; Simon says do HOT POTATO.

My son is going to be 2 in October and LOVES The Wiggles too. Its hard because of his age. You have to find games that are easy for him to play. I myself wouldn't do any games. At his 1st bday party for the older kids I gave the pumpkins and let them paint them. Check out ebay for favors I have already started my planing because it can be very pricey. Good Luck

There are many games like musical chairs, hot potato that are set to music. Go to google and type in childrens games you will find a whole bunch.