Removing Rust from Tile Floors

I have a problem. I have metal cabinets on floor and we moved them. How to get the rust and old wax of the tile floors? I have tried just about every thing. Thank You - Harley

By Jel (Guest Post)

Have you tried the Mr Clean Magic Eraser? It has worked wonders for me on things I have not been able to get clean with anything else.

By earl ball (Guest Post)

Try Sno Bol if it is ceramic tile. If it is vinyl tile you will probally never be able to remove the stain. Be careful with the odor of Sno Bol toilet bowl cleaner. Use good ventilation.

Did you try Lime and Rust Remover? It comes in a lime green bottle and you can usually get one at the Dollar store.

By Wendy (Guest Post)

Try baking soda, it isnt as abrasive as chemical cleansers and works just as well

I just finished cleaning rust stains out of our vinyl no-wax floor with salt & lemon juice. No gloves, no goggles, no fumes - and best of all, no more rust stain. :-D