Removing Rust Stains From Tile?

A stubborn stain to clean off can be rust. This page is about removing rust stains from tile.

I have a problem. I have metal cabinets on floor and we moved them. How to get the rust and old wax of the tile floors? I have tried just about every thing. Thank You - Harley

Answers

By Jel (Guest Post)

Have you tried the Mr Clean Magic Eraser? It has worked wonders for me on things I have not been able to get clean with anything else.

By earl ball (Guest Post)

Try Sno Bol if it is ceramic tile. If it is vinyl tile you will probally never be able to remove the stain. Be careful with the odor of Sno Bol toilet bowl cleaner. Use good ventilation.

Did you try Lime and Rust Remover? It comes in a lime green bottle and you can usually get one at the Dollar store.

By Wendy (Guest Post)

Try baking soda, it isnt as abrasive as chemical cleansers and works just as well

I just finished cleaning rust stains out of our vinyl no-wax floor with salt & lemon juice. No gloves, no goggles, no fumes - and best of all, no more rust stain. :-D

How do you get a rust mark off of slate tile?

By kay from Nashville, TN

Answers

Zud powdered cleanser. It works on porcelain tile, but I have not tried it specifically on slate. Try a small spot first.

If you can find it, try a product called "Whink". I think Ace hardware carries it, but am not sure.

I found Whink at ACE Hardware and it worked like magic! Thank you so much!

I have tile in the bathroom. It's green in colour and there is stain where water normally stays. I have tried Tide and Janola, and rubbing with steel wool. I have also used cement powder. Please help.

By Shainaaz

🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
Generated 2020-07-23 23:55:26 in 872 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Rust-Stains-From-Tile.html