Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads

If you like the convenience of the Clorox Ready mop but not the cost of the pads, try making your own. This is a page about making your own Clorox Ready Mop pads.

After reading about the shrunken wool for refill pads for the Swiffer Wet Jet Mop, I thought I'd share how I economize for the Clorox Ready Mop. For pad replacements, I use old cloth diapers (I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the diapers after my kids were potty-trained).

Just fold them to fit and poke them into the gripper tops of the mop base. When dirty, just toss in the washer. For refilling the cleaner, fill part way with Windex (or the great econo-mix recently posted with water, Windex, ammonia, and vinegar!) and top off with water. For wood floors, I have a second bottle, that I fill with vinegar and water.

By Tina

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsFebruary 8, 2012
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf117474.tip.html