Valentine's Day Cracker

I save old toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. For Valentine's Day this year I covered the cardboard rolls with Valentine craft paper, you could use wrapping paper. I tied each end with Valentine colored ribbon and I filled the inside with seasonal Hershey kisses. It is similar to the "English Cracker" idea but it won't make a noise if you break it open.

Kids love to decorate the wrapping paper or craft paper with extra stickers, stamping etc to dress it up even further.

By Diane from Leesburg

I love the idea!! I am going to make these for my kids for Valentines day as a little treat for them!

These make very nice favors at any party anytime and any age. Just cover the toilet roll tube with appropriately themed wrapping paper and tie ends with ribbons. You could also just cover the tube with white paper and use cellophane (sp?) either colored or ones with designs on them to cover and then put ribbons on the ends.

Thanks for the reminder.I'm off to make some now!I think I'll use up a lot of red tissue paper I have.

Happy Valentines Day...........