DogsPets

Daisey Mai (Beagle)

Daisey Mai will be 5 on July 4, 2010. She is a Beagle (Tri Color). Daisey Mai was the runt of the litter and was taken to the animal clinic by her owner to be euthanized. However a friend thought of me and asked if I could have her and the owner said yes.

After 3 months and an expensive Vet hospital visit, Daisey Mai was diagnosed with Aortic Stenosis and I was informed that she would not live to be 1 year old. After much prayer and loads of TLC, Daisey Mai is still with us. I love my Daisey Mai.

She likes to eat treats, drink water and ride around in the car with me when I go to show houses (I am a Realtor). Daisey Mai is the perfect pet. She doesn't know that she is a dog (shhh). She never gets into anything or chews up anything.

She also has a birth defect that makes her circle all the time. She cannot walk straight, she only goes in circles to the left. We have fun with her at Halloween, because we dress her up like a Nascar racer and call her our Nascar doggie.

By Tammy Barnett

Daisey Mai (Beagle)

Daisey Mai (Beagle)

Daisey Mai (Beagle)

Anonymous

Bless you for helping a special needs baby! :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi Daisy Mai! I'm a lefty, too! Bless you both for finding one another!

Reply Like this photo? Yes