MetalCrafts

Animals Made from Tableware

I am looking for instructions or pictures of animals made from old tableware (spoons and forks). Mostly I want to know how are pieces attached to each other - glue?, solder? Any tips on bending the spoon to achieve the shape?

Krafty Kay from Tilden, NE

By denise w (Guest Post)

I've seen this done on diy and they solder them together. There is an item called cold heat that you could use. About 10 to 15 dollars and it's a soldering iron that the tip stays cold on. Works well for the home crafter. As far as the designs I'd try googling it and diy network.

By mary (Guest Post)

http://www.thistothat.com might give you directions on how to get them together. Would love to see a picture of the final pieces!