Review Insurance Coverage

Remember to review your insurance coverages regularly. I put this off for a long time, because it confused me. But I made an appointment with our agent, and she was VERY helpful in finding ways to reduce our insurance bills.

My husband and I made some tough decisions, but we'll save some much-needed money this year. Make that appointment!

By zballoongirl

Is this for the car, home, or health?

By zballoongirl (Guest Post)

We reviewed both the car insurance and the homeowner's insurance.

By syd (Guest Post)

Our insurance company, State Farm, recently started having you come in and review all coverages. They have a specialist that does this ... also I think to try to get you to increase coverage and sell you other insurances.

I just noticed that the information on the house was incorrect by about 1536 SF ... they were showing 1680 three level ... it is four level ... no basement ... have a basement ...it is total of 32l6 sq. ft!

In the past, I quickly scaned the bill and paid.

My house has been paid off for quite some time ... in further reviewing noted that they were showing a mortgage holder ... people with same last name ... but not us! It was verified and taken off.

So review can be an eye opener.

It is important to review an insurance policy as they have more flexible in nature. Insurance policies need to be managed and adjusted.