Wedding FavorsWeddings

Shot Glass Party Favor Sayings

I was wondering if anyone had ideas for a saying I could type up to put in my favors. We purchased shot glasses for favors, so I'd like to use the word "shot" in the saying somehow?

Michelle Hund

Michelle,

What is the theme of the party? Do you want these designed for adults or children? And if adults, how "adult" do you want the comment?

Moira

I am getting married - eventually...lol - been putting off the date but we are either using tiny galvanized(sp) buckets with hershey's kisses in them or a plastic spoon with the kisses in it wrapped up - for the baskets our note will read "A bucket of kisses from the New Mr. & Mrs." On the spoon it will read - A spoonful of kisses from the Mr & Mrs." and for your shot glasses you could put kisses in there and then put "A Shot of Love and Kisses from the Mr. & the Mrs. Good Luck!

How about "HERE'S A SHOT WHEN WE TIED THE KNOT!"

Also, I had a friend many years ago that had simple matchbooks as souvenirs for their guests that said "A PERFECT MATCH", maybe you could put something like that inside? Just an idea.

Wishing you many years of happiness!

Hi! I was also checking out sayings for the Party Favors..I am getting married in 3 weeks and have no idea what to put on the ribbon! They are cute ideas ..I really like the HERE'S A SHOT WHEN WE TIE THE KNOT! that is great! My theme is Cinderella..and I am having candy hearts in mini glass slippers...but I have no idea what to write!! But good luck with yours! It's really sweet

I am doing a Casino theme wedding and for a prize I am getting a shirt airbrushed but i dont know what to put on it (saying wise). My fiance doesnt like lucky in love so I dont know what else. Anyone?? Thanks

Hey guys,
The favors for my wedding are little starfish shaped soaps and vanilla scented bath salts, I am trying to come up with a saying for the tag.

Any ideas?

How about "We Hit the Jackpot"?