Summer Trip Themed Centerpieces

The local nursing home is holding a "decorate a table" party and I've been asked to decorate a table. I'd like to use my State Plate collection and do a "Summer Trip" theme. Do you have any suggestions on what I should use on the table? I have maps from each of the states and I am working on collecting spoons, glasses and mugs from the various states. What do you suggest as a centerpiece?

Thank you for your help!

Make a flower type arrangment of street signs as a centerpiece

You could also scatter some state-issued quarters around the centerpiece (state designs facing up, of course), to continue to theme.

Thank you for your help! Any other ideas on table decorations would be great! I'm very excited about this theme!

Make it all route 66 themed-road signs to each destination which is each table thetable cloths can look like a road. Find out each states information stae tree bi9rd and go from there putting items like that on the table- or make acake for each centerpiece all different emphasizing the states theme

Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesMarch 12, 2006
🌻
🐛
📓
😎