Making a Child's Chore List

I would like help on making a chore list for after school and the weekends. It will be for a boy 9 and girl 8. Please help.

By Heather

I've seen some really cool ones online. You can buy a magnet board and label some magnets with the chores on them. and one side for her and one side for him. And they can move the magnets when they are done with the chore. Or by using the magnets, they can "choose" what chores they want to do, and slide the magnet towards there side.

I do not have children but my friend used www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com/chore_list.htm
as a guide. Another friend had an idea that after a chore was done, it was written on an index card and put in an envelope and at the end of the week or month would show/count all of the chores completed and then reward the children.

Parenting General Parenting AdviceMay 3, 2012
💘
🍀