Work From HomeMaking Money

Making Money Using Twitter

I had read on a recent post about making extra money on Twitter or web sites. I am down to investigating any extra income source that I can look into. I now have a disability from an abusive ex-husband. I am blessed, I am alive, and I chose life and God. Being thankful in prayer, God lead me to Thriftyfun which has inspired me so much and I thank you for that.

Any info you would care to share would be greatly appreciated. Please keep writing, I enjoy something new everyday and see I'm not alone in how I live, enjoying it and being proud of my thrifty life. God bless.

By Luana M.

Are you on disability. I'm sure anything you sell on line, you will have to count as income and maybe pay taxes on it. What kind of things do you plan on selling online. There is etsy.com where people can sell craft items. There is ebay where people sell all kinds of things. Check some of them out. I know whatever you sell on these sites you have to pay the site a percentage. You also have to be able to get to the post office or whatever to ship the items out.

If you're on disability, you're most likely at the federal poverty level. So even if you sell stuff online, you won't have to pay taxes because, when you file your income tax, you'll fall below the taxable level of income. However, the greater issue is that, if you make too much money, it could affect your disability payments. Ask your case worker how much you can make, before it would affect you adversely.

Hi Luana,
I have found a way to send out blessings and words of positive encouragement while making some extra income. Please feel free to check out www.thoughtofyoutoday.com

Trusting you will find exactly what you are looking for.

Dear Luana,
I am inspired by your courage and wise choices! My experiences may be of use to you. We were living on $700 per month, maintaining our small farm, home and three vehicles. I got sick and ran up about $200,000 in bills. Jim and I were grateful that the children were grown up or our burdens would have been even greater. So this is what I did. I asked the Lord to help me find money, and promised I would put unexpected blessings in savings. I expected a couple of hundred dollars for the year. But when our Lord answers a prayer, he doesn't kid around. I began by saving small rebate checks and using coupons at the grocery store. As I grew stronger I picked up aluminum cans and sold them at the recycling center. The walking was good for me - a nice side benefit. I received a small inheritance from my father's estate, completely out of the blue. At the end of the year, I had $2,000 in my "sock." It was a lesson to me that even people on our small income can waste significant amounts of money without knowing it. And more importantly, if we are willing to work with the Lord, he may provide a solution "out of the blue." I hope this helps you in your walk, and in your search. In His Love, Coreen