SuppliesCamping

Homemade Camping Picnic Table

Category Supplies

We found a pattern for a picnic table constructed from 1 piece of 3/4 inch plywood. It will seat 4-6 people and is small enough to fit in the back of a SUV. It is constructed with removable screws and is disassembled for storage.

I painted the table green and "stenciled" leaves onto the top, benches and sides. I collected different sizes of leaves (fern, oak, sweet gum, etc.). The leaves were laid on the surface and spray paint was applied; the leaves were gently removed; we used a brown tone paint and a hunter green. A large fern leaf was "stenciled" on the top of the table in the middle with English ivy leaves "stenciled on the corners of the table

We made another table a few years ago and it is very handy for camping, picnics or other functions. I will post a picture of that at a later date.

We are going on a camping vacation at the end of the week (6/23) and will have two camping picnic tables to use plus a metal camp table. Instructions for Table - PDF

By WandaJo from Collierville, TN

By (Guest Post)

could you send me directions to make this table? i will see if i can get somone to make it for me then thanks

Editor's Note: WandaJo is on vacation but we'll see if we can find out about that when she gets back.

By katvn (Guest Post)

Ditto, can you please post the directions online here? Sounds like just what I need!

By jmz2005 (Guest Post)

I am also interested in getting the directions.

By Nicole (Guest Post)

I found these plans: http://familyfu  /picnictable.pdf

Anonymous

HEY EVERYONE...BACK FROM VACATION - THE PLANS ON THE FAMILY FUN.COM ARE THE PLANS FOR OUR PORTABLE PICNIC TABLE.

OUR VACATION/REUNION WAS A LOT OF FUN - THE PORTABLE PICNIC TABLES WERE HANDY TO USE PLUS THE CAMPSITE PICNIC TABLE; WE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM UNDER OUR TRAVEL TRAILER AWNING FOR A NICE BUFFET AREA.

By ROSA (Guest Post)

PLEASE CAN YOU POST THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE HOMEMADE CAMPING TABLE ? THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU CAN, ROSE

Editor's Note: Here is a .pdf with instructions:

http://familyfu  /picnictable.pdf