WallsCleaning

Hair Dye on Wallpaper

I was shaking a bottle of brown hair dye and got it all over my white wall paper. Anyone know how to get it off?

Sandy

Try using Lysol all purpose cleaner and scrub real hard with a cloth. It transfers the paint to the spot your scrubbing and has worked with red hair dye for me. Good luck.

By Marlene (Guest Post)

also you can buy a bottle of Clean Touch color remover at Sally Beauty Supply and try that. Mr. Clean eraser may work too.

By (Guest Post)

use peroxide, or you can but the hair dye that you put streaks in your hair with and use the bleaching solution in it. I spilled some dye on a cream colored rug and happened to have this to put streaks in my hair, and it took the red dye out of lthe rug and did not bother the rug.

just paint over it its cheaper than buying peroxide and mixing with linctus and rubbish