Removing Krazy Glue from Furniture Without Ruining the Finish

How do I remove Krazy Glue from a table without ruining the finish?

By eileen from Monroe, NJ

How can I remove super glue from my oak table without ruining the finish

Anonymous

Do not use any solvent i.e. Acetone, alcohol, etc. as they will also remove the unwanted stains or finishing surfaces which protects the wood. The only thing which can be done other than sanding and refinishing the table is to let the super glue completely dry and delicately scrap the glue away from the wood. Obviously in the future, only use super glue AFTER covering the surface. Sorry, I can imagine the words coming from your mouth right about now.

Anonymous

Do not use any solvent i.e. Acetone, alcohol, etc. as they will also remove the unwanted stains or finishing surfaces which protects the wood. The only thing which can be done other than sanding and refinishing the table is to let the super glue completely dry and delicately scrap the glue away from the wood.

Obviously in the future, only use super glue AFTER covering the surface. Sorry, I can imagine the words coming from your mouth right about now.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 6, 2010
🍀
💘