Mvelopes Budgeting System Reviews?

Does anyone use the Mvelopes system for spending and budgeting (mvelopes.com)? I understand the concept and have signed up for the free trial, but I am just wondering if this has worked for anyone else?

Kelly from DE

Answers

By (Guest Post)

I tried it and thought it was too complicated for my budget. Too much stuff on there I did not use. Now I just use a notebook and pencil to divide my allocated monies up.

By Annie (Guest Post)

It took me a few times to get the system. I had been using Microsoft Money for about a year. The FABULOUS thing about MVELOPES is that its really hard to "doctor" your finances without screwing everything up. It really forces you to be truthful with yourself. And I really like that money you spend appears RED. It makes me not want to spend.

By Guest (Guest Post)

It took me a while to get the hang of it, but now that my hubby and I use mvelopes together, we actually live within our means AND we are paying down debt faster than we ever have.

I love the free support, you can pop up a chat window and get help whenever you need, and the customer service tends to be great!

By Leo (Guest Post)

I have been using mvelopes for about 3 months now and I would never go back to quicken again. It helped my wife and I reduce our monthly costs by 40%. Just Amazing. Granted it has a some what steep learning curve.

Budget & FinanceNovember 12, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf23704629.tip.html