Product FinderConsumer Advice

Perfume That Came With Little Black Cat

Does anybody remember the name of the perfume that came with a little black cat? I think the cat was velvet and had bright green glass eyes. I thought it was made by Max Factor but it's not on their website. It may have been called "Sophisticat"(that was the name of the item, not the fragrance). Does anyone know if it's still being made?

peanut from Virginia

heres a few on ebay. are these what you mean? they seem to be vintage.I guess you could ask the seller more info on them if needed. hope that helped. I found a few by searching under fragrances using the key word sophisto-cat i believe it was by max factor. you could also go to max factors web site and contact them via email and ask them additional questions here is that link

http://www.maxf  lobal_landing.do

http://cgi.ebay  Z1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay  Z1QQcmdZViewItem

By ruth aldridge (Guest Post)

I can't remember the name either, but I just found a place that might have it. The site is Vermontcountrystore.com and you can order on line or send for their catalogs.

They have formerly discontinued "stuff" from foods, to cosmetics, to clothes. Looks interesting.

By no name today (Guest Post)

TABU?

Avon made a black cat perfume bottle called "Tabitha" In fact, I have one....I think it has cologne in it too. Might be a spray bottle, not sure. I got it on ebay thinking I wanted to have a perfume bottle collection but changed my mind

I haven't thought of that in years. Thanks for the memories.

By Jennifer (Guest Post)

I believe it was called "Occur". I remember my grandmother used to wear it. Thanks for the memory! ;-)

By Karen Shiver (Guest Post)

Max Factor - Sophisti-cat. 1960.

By Karen (Guest Post)

Max Factor - Sophisti-Cat.

By Karen (Guest Post)

The Max Factor, Sophisti-Cat is no longer available... it is not being made any longer and is considered a vintage collectible. It was produced in the 1950s. Hope this informatin helps!

P.S. I included a picture of Sophisti_Cat on a previous post.

By Karen (Guest Post)

Sorry for all the posts... I just wanted to add one additional note on the Max Factor Sophisti_Cat... it came in different colors... black, purple, pink, yellow, blue... all with different color eyes and feathers... and, with different perfume bottles... some with Golden Woods, others with Hypnotique.

Hi, this looks like it is an old post but to peanut in Virginia, i saw one on ebay just now with the perfume "Hypnotique". also have one, same perfume, but my kitty is black.

I think the one on ebay is green or something. Anyway, that's the scoop I have - I'm thinking of selling mine so if you are still interested, contact me.

Anonymous

exuberance

itwas called exuberance i used to wear it