Sweet and Sour Spinach
- 1 bunch spinach, torn in pieces (10 oz)
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained (16 oz.)
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced (8 oz.)
- several strips bacon, crumbled
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup dark vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Combine dressing ingredients and toss all together. Keep refrigerated.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!