Sweet and Sour Spinach
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 bunch spinach, torn in pieces (10 oz)
- 1 can bean sprouts, drained (16 oz.)
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced (8 oz.)
- several strips bacon, crumbled
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup dark vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Combine dressing ingredients and toss all together. Keep refrigerated.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.