BathroomOrganizing

Looking for a Large Toilet Paper Holder

I use to own an extra toilet paper holder with hung down below the original roll. It was metal and it attached to the original and hung down by a welded on wire. I purchased it at Wal-Mart, but they no longer carry it. Have any of you seen what I'm talking about at a store or website?

I hope I explained it clearly.

Thanks,
lillseester from Iowa

By (Guest Post)

I have one that does the same thing and is plastic.... wish I knew where I could purchase more!

By B J from Kentucky (Guest Post)

I know what you're talking about but I don't know where to buy them. I do have a few plastic ones I do not use, they are still in the package. Charmin had them with some super large rolls of toilet paper. I would be happy to send them to you if you want.

By Brenda Chavis (Guest Post)

I do this using a wire coathanger. I clipped off the hook part, and shaped the wire in a large square U.

Then I used pliers to bend the 2 ends into loops that fit over the ends of my regular holder center, on each end. It hangs below the first roll, and is great to use for when company is over, and I want to make sure there is enough in there.
If it's family, I've been known to just set an extra roll on the back of the tank.. lol

By LeAnn (Guest Post)

I just bought the giant mega rolls of Charmin at Walmart the other day and it came with a holder attached to the package. Maybe you could find one there also. It was exactly as you described.