Storing An Extra Roll of Toilet Paper

If you do not have cabinet bathroom storage space, or it just is not close enough to the toilet, store a spare toilet paper roll this way. Cut the bottom out of a tall square type Kleenex box and slip it over the top of the roll. It's both pretty and handy, sitting on the toilet top.

By Linda

By Marilyn (Guest Post)

Great idea. I had heard of putting a roll of tissue into an old tissue box to use instead of facial tissues, but never thought of using it just to store an extra roll.

I use my Victoria secret bags. The med bags hold six rolls. I place it on the floor under the paper roll.

I got one of those bed rail magazine holders and hung it on the back of the bathroom door with a couple of over-the-door hooks. The pouches are just the right size for TP.